Our goal is to make Product Impact 2020 open and inclusive. Therefore we are launching the Product Impact 2020 scholarship program.Apply to the Product Impact 2020 Scholarship program Click To Tweet
In addition, we find the best relationships and learnings are from interacting with people from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds.
In other words, we are excited to announce we are setting aside a number of tickets as part of the Product Impact 2020 scholarship program. We invite you to apply regardless of your gender, age, abilities, race, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation.
You will have an option to choose the in-person experience in NYC (travel costs and accommodations not included (sorry) or the video only ticket).
What is Product Impact 2020
In short, Product Impact 2020 is a 1-day Experience for Product People.
Level up your Product skills. Develop the skills, mindset, and tools, to facilitate effective collaboration and communication in cross-functional teams. Creating alignment and breaking down silos.
The experience combines training, practical exercises, and conference-style talks to create a learning environment where you can practice your new skills on the day.
Why Product Impact will be worth your time
If you are someone who enjoys to learn by doing and practicing new skills, then the answer is yes. Product Impact 2020 will be amazing and exactly created with you in mind.
In addition, the experience combines teaching, practical exercises, and conference-style talks to create a learning environment where you can practice your new skills.
Product Impact 2020 Stats
Maybe we should have started with this.56% of the speakers at Product Impact 2020 are women Click To Tweet 44% of the speaker at Product Impact 2020 are from under-represented communities Click To Tweet 100% of the profits will be distributed between the speakers Click To Tweet 100% of the speakers were offered compensation to speak at Product Impact 2020 Click To Tweet
- We encourage members of all communities including but not limited to: women, underrepresented backgrounds, people with disabilities, LGBTQ, veterans
- You must be able to book your own travel and accommodation to be in NYC for Product Impact 2020 on April 01, 2020. (If you select the in-person ticket)
- You are employed and your employer will not cover the costs
- Must be 21 years old or over to apply
- Must follow our Code of Conduct
- The application process is open from Jan 08, 2020 through Feb 14, 2020 and the participants will be notified on Feb 21, 2020. Apply to the Product Impact 2020 Scholarship program Click To Tweet
Product Impact 2020 Scholarship
To apply please find out the questions below.