In this episode, we talk to Katelyn Bourgoin about her session at Product Impact 2020 called How to use customer discovery interviews to get more customers.
Katelyn talks about:
- Her professional background
- Her experience with customer interviews and how she developed her technique
- What you can expect in her session at Product Impact 2020
Katelyn Bourgoin is a 3X founder turned growth geek. Katelyn’s career highlights include:
- Named as an influential entrepreneur by Forbes.
- Building a branding agency trusted by startups. Small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies like Target and Holiday Inn.
- Founding a VC-backed tech startup that Inc. called “the next LinkedIn”.
However, today Katelyn helps frustrated product teams figure out who their best customers are and what triggers them to buy (or stop buying).
When teams know who their best customers are. Plus what those customers really want, it becomes much easier to create awesome products and sell more of them.
While many teams know that they should be more customer-focused, actually doing it is pretty tricky. However, without clear direction, you could end up investing a bunch of time trying to put all the pieces together… without making much progress. We both know you can’t afford to waste more time.