Learn what to expect when listening to The Product Angle podcast.
Some of the things we talk about in the podcast
1. Learn about the background of the guest.
2. How they got/ getting their start in their careers.
3. The problem they are looking to solve.
4. How they go about conceptualizing, building, shipping and growing their product.
5. Top 3 things they want to share that they have learned that they wished they knew earlier.
Over time, I know I will change things up. For season one, I will stick with the above formula. Depending on how things go I have a few ideas for season 2.
To be honest, season 1 will, in reality, be for me to understand the basics of starting and maintaining a podcast. While I do have a target listener in mind, I am not too obsessed on providing value at this stage.
Once I have the basics and developed the skills needed, I will start obsessing over the listener.
In the meantime, I hope there are listeners who can provide honest and candid feedback. If you have any feedback I would love to hear it, feel free to contact me.
Let me know what you think of the preview video below
The Podcast background story
Check out why I chose the music for this video.
Listen to The Product Angle Podcast episodes here.
We use Simplecast to host the podcast. (not an affiliate link, this is not an endorsement, however, just an FYI incase you were curious).
A community of Product people working in cross-functional Product Teams while achieving business outcomes.