So you’ve started your Product journey now what?
Start here: Where do you go to Level up your Negotiation and Product skills, and connect with other Product People?
Over the last few years, we have been talking to various Product people and companies. Small businesses, tech startups, fortune companies in the B2B space, junior/ mid-level/ senior Product managers, and founders and discovered a common theme.
On one side of the spectrum, there are a number of different education and training programs geared towards helping aspiring Product people find jobs, change careers into Product, and offer basic Product knowledge.
On the other side of the spectrum, there are a number of different options for directors/ VP’s/ CPO’s/ founders to network with each other.
Do you see a problem?
- What happens once you landed your first Product position?
- How do you grow in your career?
- What to do to build your mindset, skillset, and toolset of the Product craft?
- Avoiding (or at least minimizing) office/ team politics and distractions?
- Who do you go to for advice?
- Learn how to communicate, Negotiate & Evangelize effectively while building trust and confidence in Product teams.
Yeah, we do too.
Product people who are starting out in their careers right up to getting close to becoming directors (but not quite there yet) don’t have many places to go.
That’s where The Product Angle comes in.
Who we are
Pradip is the founder of The Product Angle – a place to Level up your Negotiation & Product skills, and connect with other Product People.
As a consultant, Pradip works with small businesses, tech startups, and fortune companies in the B2B space helping build digital products that users want to buy and use.
He focuses on helping Product people Communicate, Negotiate & Evangelize effectively while building trust and confidence in cross-functional teams. Resulting in shared goals and team alignment.