Recently we have been thinking about metrics. It all started while thinking about creating an ad for Product Impact 2020 In this issue of Product Negotiations, we discuss how to find Product metrics that matter.
What you can expect in today’s issue
- How to find Product metrics that matter
- Speaking around the web
- Creating an ad
⏳ This issue of Product Negotiations will take you five minutes or less to read.
How to find Product metrics that matter
While I admit Product metrics and metrics for an ad are two different topics. The point being this past weekend was Super Bowl in the US and 30-45 second ads during the half time should are rumored to cost upwards of $5.6 Million (yes that Million with an M). While there are a lot of eyes watching the Super Bowl, however, I wonder how companies track these ads and calculate the ROI of spending $5.6M + production costs.
However, you didn’t sign up for marketing you signed up for Product. So below are a few articles on Product metrics that we have been reading this past week.
1. Choosing metrics that matter.
2. Finding the metrics that matter for your product.
3. 4 Steps to Defining GREAT Metrics for ANY Product.
4. Defining Product Success: Metrics and Goals.
5. What is a KPI, Metric or Measure?.
Speaking around the web
This past week we had the opportunity to speak at two events:
1. Remote HQ. 4 Makers Nocode Live demo and Q & A.
1. Product Hunt Meetup NYC. I actually did not know that the event was being recorded so you’ll hear my voice but physically I am standing out of the frame.
In addition, we teamed up with Product Hunt to give two tickets away for Product Impact 2020 to the Product Hunt community.
See the below Twitter thread for details and how to enter.
We are giving away two tickets to Product Impact 2020 to the PH community.
Here are the details.
— The Product Angle (@TheProductAngle) January 29, 2020
Creating an ad
Since it was Super bowl weekend we thought we’d try our own version.
This is the sixth episode of Product Negotiations, we are truly grateful you are here as we find our voice.
Till next week.
Join The Product Angle – A place to Level up your Negotiation and Product skills, and connect with other Product People.